Stanley Park Bike Tour
Explore Stanley Park by Bike
Stanley Park is truly one of the most beautiful parks in the world. This unique bike tour includes a perfect mixture of both trail riding and seawall cruising. Highlights include in-depth information about the biodiversity of the temperate rainforest, the history of the coastal first nations and their legendary totem poles, as well as an abundance of hidden treasures and stories that the park has accumulated over its 125-year history.
Stanley Park Bike Tour Itinerary
With over 31 km of uninterrupted seaside greenway, the seawall is a sight to behold. Fresh air and flat bikeways make this a route you’ll want to visit again and again. Take in the stunning views of downtown Vancouver, the North Shore, The Lion’s Gate Bridge, English Bay, and the Westside.
Ride through the forest trails of Stanley Park, admiring the towering trees and learning about the local flora and fauna from your guide. Take a break at Lost Lagoon and Beaver Lake to spot some wildlife and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
Visit the legendary totem poles and learn their stories. Experience the breathtaking art, heritage and history of the Coastal First Nations people.
What customers are saying about Stanley Park Bike Tour
Bike Tour FAQs
We recommend booking Guided Tours in advance as they often sell out. Rentals are almost always available for walk-ins.
While not mandatory, tipping is appropriate and our guides certainly appreciate it for a job well done! As in other service-based industries, tipping encourages the outstanding service that our guides continue to provide. Please consider this when planning your monetary needs on the tour.
Please arrive no less than 15 minutes in advance of your tour departure so that you have time to sign a waiver form and be fitted for bike and helmet.
Tours start promptly at the time stated. We cannot wait for late guests as this affects the experience of other riders. If you are late, please try calling as we may be able to help you catch up to the group.
All tours depart from and return to our shop at 648 Hornby Street.
Yes, please book in advance as space is limited. You can book your desired tour and departure time on our bookings page. If you’d like to join a tour departing in the next 24 hours, please contact us directly to see if we can find you a place.
Our city is located in a Temperate Coastal Rainforest climate, so it does rain here regularly. As Vancouverites, we don’t let “liquid sunshine” keep us from riding and our tours depart rain or shine. You can still have an amazing tour if dressed for the weather, and we provide light ponchos for your use.
Our 24 Hour cancellation policy allows you to cancel the day before if the forecast looks bad. Tour guests can now also pay an additional 7% fee to extend the cancellation policy to 1 Hr before departure for those that prefer to make a last minute decision.
Please Note: June, July, August and September are typically the driest months of the year, but it is wise to bring along an extra layer just in case the forecast indicates a chance of rain (local forecast).
You can cancel your booking for a full refund with minimum 24 hours notice before your departure time. Due to limited space on our public tours, no refund is possible within 24 hours of tour departure.
Please Note: We may be able to reschedule your booking if unforeseen circumstances arise. This is based on tour availability.
Still not sure if this tour is right for you?
STANLEY PARK BIKE TOUR
- 3 hours
- 12 km / 7 mi
- Easy – suitable for all levels of riding! A few small hills.
- Great for familes and people with only a half day to see the sights!
- A perfect mixture of both trail riding and seawall cruising in one of the most beautiful parks in the world. Learn about the abundance of hidden treasures and stories the park has accum-ulated over its 125-year history.
THE GRAND BIKE TOUR
- 5 hours
- 20 km / 12.5 mi
- Easy to moderate flat riding on 99% AAA bike paths.
- Complete city tour including Stanley Park,World Famous Seawall, Granville Island, Chinatown & Gastown. Ferry ticket to Granville Island included!
- Cycle through Stanley Park, visit bustling Granville Island Market, and learn about Vancouver’s roots in Chinatown and Gastown. The best way to orient yourself and learn about the city is on our most popular Vancouver bike tour!
EPIC ELECTRIC TOUR
- 4 hours
- 21 km / 13 mi
- For riders 16+, moderate difficulty
- Complete city tour via e-bike, including Stanley Park, Prospect Point, Chinatown and Gastown.
- Cycle through Stanley Park on the world famous Seawall, cruise effortlessly uphill to Prospect Point, bike around gorgeous False Creek and see the vibrant urban neighborhoods of Downtown Vancouver.
SUNSET BIKE TOUR
- 2.5-3 hours
- 21 km / 13 mi
- Easy to moderate. 95% bike trails with a few small hills.
- Stanley Park, False Creek, ice cream stop on the water, skyline views and city riding after dark.
- Cycle Stanley Park at Sunset with Beaver Lake, the amazing English Bay and downtown Vancouver’s lights in all their glory.